* Robert Schwebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

Hi,

> Instead of hacking around and inventing new things, you should have
> spent your time for improving libtool ...

No, not with libtool.
I do not want to support that insane approach of tweaking command
lines in the middle - it's an Pandorra's Box. I've already spent
too much time on it and decided to completely drop it.

Instead I prefer *clean* lines.

Unitool provides commands on an higher level than, gcc+co do.
These commands are on an higher functional level, hiding the
individual platform's details. Also including things like importing
.la-libs, sysroot, etc.

Lt-unitool is a wrapper which parses the libtool commands and calls
Unitool to do the actual work.

cu