Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
On 2006-02-02T17:14:40, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Uhm can you please explain what exactly you're "fixing" here? Timing
fixes like this always make me nervous because they're prone to  rely
on system/network speed, keepalive/deadtime etc...
IIRC a BadNews popped up because the "hey we're here" (that we sent
after the CCM told us we were in the membership) arrived at the DC
before the CCM added the node to the membership.

That sounds like ultimately an additional barrier might be needed or
ultimately a totally ordered messaging service ;-)

Even a totally ordered message system doesn't guarantee that messages arrive with the same membership they were sent with.

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce