Hi All,

Just a friendly reminder to check out the following link that appears at the bottom of every email sent to the list.
    http://linux-ha.org/ReportingProblems

Following the information contained on that page will save both you and us a lot of time.

Additionally, it is often a good idea to briefly summarize the problem before launching into a series of input/outputs. Remember we haven't been agonizing over the situation for as long as you have and need the extra context :-)

Happy Heartbeating,
Andrew

--
Andrew Beekhof

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college" - Unknown, courtesy of Lewis Black