Hi,

Andrew Beekhof wrote:

if you want a list of failed resources: crm_mon -1 | grep failed

if you just want the lrm_rsc_op's that failed, look for rc_code != 0
&& rc_code != 7 (where 7 is LSB for "Safely Stopped") in the result of
cibadmin -Ql -o status

Is that also true for fencing resources?  If I disconnect the network
from one node where the powerswitch is attached, crm_mon -1 prints:

Clone Set: DoFencing_fence1
    fence1:0    (stonith:external/apc): Started ha-test-2
    fence1:1    (stonith:external/apc): Stopped
Clone Set: DoFencing_fence2
    fence2:0    (stonith:external/apc): Started ha-test-2
    fence2:1    (stonith:external/apc): Stopped

but with these commands I cannot recover:

crm_resource -C -r DoFencing_fence1:fence1:1 -t primitive -H ha-test-1
crm_resource -C -r DoFencing_fence2:fence2:1 -t primitive -H ha-test-1

although cibadmin -Ql -o status does not show the failed resource
anymore.  How can I recover from this situation?

        Peter