Am Montag, 10. Dezember 2012, 15:59:16 schrieb codey koble:
> To anyone who could help possibly:
>
> My current setup:
> 2 Ubuntu 10.04 LTS servers running heartbeat, pacemaker, apache, and mysql
> Heartbeat and pacemaker are running great for my needs with one exception,
> currently both nodes are showing mysql as slaves.
> I have mysql configured in a master/slave setup and that is working great
> on its own.
>
> I noticed when I tried to promote one of the servers that an error occurred
> stating that the ocf:heartbeat:mysql did not support the feature.  I
> evaluated the script and realized it was an older version and did not
> contain any of the promote/demote code.  I found the newest code for the
> script in the github repo and replaced the entire mysql file with the new
> code.  Upon doing this it then gave an error stating that the
> ocf:heartbeat:mysql resource agent was not installed.
>
> My question would be is there a simple way to update the script instead of
> manually replacing it like I did, or is there a way to get the code I
> changed to working?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!

It seems that you have three options:

Master/Slave resource.

2) Keep the new script and debug, why the new script does not work in your
environment. Perhaps some PATH is set wrong or some packages are not
installed.

3) Upgrade to 12.04 LTS. This version should reflect recent developments in
the cluster coftware.

Perhaps you try option 2) first but in the mid term go for option 3).

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
Guardinistr. 63

Tel: (0163) 172 50 98