On 2012-12-13T10:31:55, Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net> wrote:

> > We once moved the ocf-shellfuncs file, which didn't work out here when
> I thought we never did this sort of thing because we don't know how
> people are using our stuff externally.

We did it in a backwards-compatible manner; or at least if the packagers
choose to, they could symlink the old location to the new one. (That is
the default for the included spec files, I think.)

So yes, we try hard to never break updating. And to provide migration
over several releases. None of the functions changed names, all
variables still there, we don't drop agent attributes, that kind of
stuff.

But copying a new agent that has the new path embedded obviously doesn't
work in the old environment.

If you were trying to be snarky, I think this failed. ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA