Hi Kristoffer,

do you plan to add support for recently added "remote node attributes"
feature to chmsh?

Currently (at least as of 2.1, and I do not see anything relevant in the
git log) crmsh fails to update CIB if it contains node attributes for
remote (bare-metal) node, complaining that duplicate element is found.
But for bare-metal nodes it is natural to have ocf:pacemaker:remote
resource with name equal to remote node uname (I doubt it can be
configured differently).
If I comment check for 'obj_id in id_set', then it fails to update CIB
because it inserts above primitive definition into the node section.

Best,
Vladislav