22.10.2014 12:02, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 07:12:23PM +0300, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
>> 20.10.2014 18:23, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
>>> Hi Vladislav,
>>
>> Hi Dejan!

>>> No wonder :) The uname effectively dubs as an element id.

>>> Is that required?
>>
>> Didn't look in code, but seems like yes, :remote resource name is the
>> only place where pacemaker can obtain that node name.
>
> I find it surprising that the id is used to carry information.
> I'm not sure if we had a similar case (apart from attributes).

>>> Could you please show what would the CIB look like with such a
>>> remote resource (in crmsh notation).
>>>

>> node 1: node01
>> node rnode001:remote \
>>      attributes attr=value
>> primitive rnode001 ocf:pacemaker:remote \
>>         params server=192.168.168.20 \
>>         op monitor interval=10 \
>>         meta target-role=Started
>
> What do you expect to happen when you reference rnode001, in say:

That is not me ;) I just want to be able to use crmsh to assign remote
node operational and utilization (?) attributes and to work with it
after that.

Probably that is not yet set in stone, and David may change that
allowing to f.e. new 'node_name' parameter to ocf:pacemaker:remote
override remote node name guessed from the primitive name.

David, could you comment please?

Best,
Vladislav