Hi all,

I'm trying to build my first ever HA cluster and I'm using 3 VMs running CentOS
6.5. I followed the instructions to the letter at:

http://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-redhat.html

and everything appears to start normally, but if I run "cman_tool nodes -a", I
only see:

Node     Sts    Inc          Joined Name
        1      M     64         2014-10--20 14:00:00  csgha1
                Addresses: 10.10.1.128
        2      X 0                                                  csgha2
        3      X 0                                                  csgha3

In the other systems, the output is the same except for which system is shown as joined. Each shows just itself as belonging to the cluster. Also, "pcs status" reflects similarly with non-self systems showing offline. I've checked "netstat -an" and see each machine listening on ports 5405 and 5405. And the logs are rather involved, but I'm not seeing errors in it.

Any ideas for where to look for what's causing them to not communicate?
--
Jay