I have used heartbeat, keepalived, CARP and few other softwares but I have never tried pacemaker before. They are covered every needs for me till last week. Maybe that was the reason why I didnt have solution for app level HA and I asked the list for solution.

I tried pacemaker this week and now I can use one more HA weapon :)

Andras