I have a problem with kde using hebrew.
It won't show hebrew window titles (relevent especially in netscape).
I changed the fonts to hebrew fonts, but it does't solve the problem. When
I try to set the charset to any instead of iso-8859-1, it keeps returning to
iso-8859-1.
Also, under netscape, I got it to use hebrew, but whenever there are
hebrew buttons (pulldown menus) it shows them as jiberish.
Any solution?