Oh. (Should've said that in your posting! :-)

> There isn?t documentation about "Glade" (astoundingly) over there!

Well, there is some overview in the "features" section; I'm just not
sure exactly what documentation you're looking for. In any case,
here's another link -- this one is for the libglade API.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libglade/libglade.html

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

Linux and other Open Source advocates are making a progressively more
credible argument that Open Source software is at least as robust --
if not more -- than commercial alternatives. The Internet provides an
ideal, high-visibility showcase for the Open Source world.
        -- Internal Microsoft memo

PGP signature