dorit ben shalom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am trying to catch a ride from Jerusalem to the next meeting in
> Herzelia.
> Does anyone have a spare space  ?
>
> (Ira said it is OK to post to the list  :)

It is perfectly OK from my point of view to post such things to the list, but
when you do (not personally you, Dorit, but everybody) will you please
care to type in a clear Subject line, such as "A ride to the lecture
about the linux kernel". It will not mislead people into thinking that
the posting is related to the topic of the lecture.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out