> there is already editors in linux as AbiWord it is a
> really better option to addd hebrew support to them,
> why isrealy users should other editors, what have they
> done bad?

A better question would be: Why do Israeli users have to use abiword, they
certainly don't deserve it!
Its pretty broken!

There are 2 problems in hebrew word processing:

1) lack of decent free (as in free speech) word processors
2) lack of hebrew support.

Therefore no need to reinvent the wheel - it wasn't invented yet!

> A better option I think is to add hebrew
> support, build-in, into GTK+.

Thats a good idea.

I can also comment on the nice hobby of criticizing any new project popping
up. What's the itch to stomp down efforts? you don't have to work on the
project - but there's no point in telling someone - your project is useless.
Usually they gave some thought to the subject before going ahead and asking
for help.

> > OK... I might be intrested in doing the hebrew
> > Editor.. Anyone  else
> > want to do
> > it ?

Feel free to throw lightweight coding at me. I'm too tired for design,
discussions and stuff.
If you need some library to do something - throw the API at me and I'll code
it.

Thanks,
Chen.

  • Rei... Ilya Khayutin
    • ... Moshe Zadka
      • ... Ury Segal
        • ... Moshe Zadka
          • ... Ury Segal
            • ... Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo
        • ... Shaul Karl
      • ... Ilya Konstantinov
      • ... Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other miracles
    • ... Chen Shapira
      • ... Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo
    • ... Chen Shapira
      • ... Ury Segal