Moshe Zadka wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Ilya Khayutin wrote:
>
> > A better option I think is to add hebrew
> > support, build-in, into GTK+.
>
> That idea clicked right home. It should be possible to handle the whole
> right left problem entirely within a variant on the Gtk+ text-widget.

It is a good idea, but it will not give us a real hebrew editor.
I want an editor.

--ury

  • Rei... Ilya Khayutin
    • ... Moshe Zadka
      • ... Ury Segal
        • ... Moshe Zadka
          • ... Ury Segal
            • ... Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo
        • ... Shaul Karl
      • ... Ilya Konstantinov
      • ... Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other miracles
    • ... Chen Shapira