hi,

I remember see a link in this list a while ago (year?)
for a hardware device that emulate B&W screen/keyboard on
a serial port (the card have its own serial port) so you really
do not nead a keyboard nor a SVGA card for the system
and, of course, you can see all the bios output on it.
and no configuration is needed.

Alon.