Hi, Ilya!

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 10:42:10PM +0300, you wrote the following:

> I hope it's not a transparent proxy problem. If it is,
> you probably couldn't skip it and not even sure if you
> could verify if you're indeed behind one (since the
> connection appears as if from you).

You can find out -- try to find a site that resolves, but is down;
then either you'll get a message from Netscape in a dialog box saying
that it timed out, which means that you're not behind a proxy, or a
message *from the proxy*, which means that you're behind it.

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!