Hi,
I have networked my computers at Home that the Linux box is the gateway and
the other computers are windows Boxes. The Internet is shared without any
problems between the computers on the network. but, when Im starting my
ipchains script thhe gateway still has the connection but the rest of the
computers has no connection to the Internet.
few monthes ago its worked on my another Gateway and all of my computers
worked fine with Internet and all. but now in this gateway the internet
isnt going together with the ipchains script. I have Re-installed my
Gateway box to be sure the all the file systems are copied. but its still
not working.
Is anyone has a solution?

Regards,
Eran Levy.
ICQ #: 104100321
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WebSite: http://come.to/liloboot
"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then Linux is Dolby
Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and all the music is free."