Hi, Gilad!

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 05:17:27PM +0200, you wrote the following:

> > This mirror will be a big use for Gaza and Jericho :P
>
> Don't laugh too hard. I have a nagging suspicion (but no real proofs)
> that the residents of the palestine authority and their ilks make much
> more use of Free Software, for obvious economical reasons, from the
> a typical Israeli user.

I doubt very much that our Palestinian friends care more than we do
about copyright laws and the legality of software they use, and I
don't really see a sharp rise in Linux usage in Israel because Windows
is too expensive to buy.

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

/real/ kernel hackers
    dd if=/dev/urandom of=/vmlinuz
and influence the Universal Randomosity Field.
        -- Gaal Yahas