AS>> Marc was offering you in his mail the use of his local Debian
AS>> mirror. You don't have to use it if you don't want, but
AS>> attacking him for this mail seems to me like an inappropriate
AS>> response.

We must recognise here that Marc was playing a deal of post-spinal
aperture in his messages, and did that knowingly. He was trying to pick on
sensitive members of the list and succeded. I, personally, think of both
sides as being childish beyond allowable to a reasonable man, but who am I
to judge...
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells