On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 10:26:51PM +0300, Yotam Rubin wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, do you know of a single language that is actually bidi?
> As far as I know, bi-directional languages do not exist.

To recap in short an answer sent privately, yes. Greek has a number of
texts with bidi lines.

Out of curiosity, echoed he, would anyone but yours demented truly be
interested in establishing a subsidiary list dealing with non-Intel
hw in Israel?

---MAV
                       Linguists Do It Cunningly
Marc A. Volovic                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]