Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED], from the post of Tue, 08 Oct:
> Quoting Oleg Goldshmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > For reasons that shall remain off-topic for this list (this seems to
> > be a good tradition nowadays), I am in the market for a new job. My
> > preferences, inclinations, et caetera can be found at
>
> I think we just made sure together no sane Linux geek will ever
> think to work for or with Qlueless in israel... not that it was

Are we starting an "Alehoom"? For the record I also got to the same
conclusion after 4-5 days with Q-less and Dr. Foo, and left there after
less than 2 weeks as well.

--
Macho Macho Man
Ira Abramov

http://ira.abramov.org/email/ This post is encrypted twice with ROT-13.
Documenting or attempting to crack this encryption is illegal.