Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> For the record I also got to the same conclusion

Ouch. I don't think it was intentional, but yes, even an old workhorse
like Gilad can screw up and hit reply without checking the headers. I
think he did not intend to send that to the list.

The secret is out. Ira, Gilad, Muli, and myself are among linux-il
subscribers that have recently left one and the same (rather rich and
quite able to pay reasonable salaries) company after brief (a few
months for GBY, Mulix, and me) employment.

Please don't ask me, on or off the list, about the reasons why. The
above is an easily verifiable and even difficult to conceal fact. All
the rest is between each of us separately and the (still current for
me and Muli - we asked for and got our notices) employer, and I, for
one, would like to keep my loyalty - and silence - to the end. No
comment, once and for all. The other members of the gang will decide
for themselves.

Suffice it to say that as far as I know the reasons for all of us were
quite similar bordering on identical. We have discussed this among
ourselves, but each came to his own personal decision. We are all
adults, and not very susceptible to outside influences ones at that.

This is as much information as I am willing to release to the
public. If a potential employer starts insisting during a job
interview, I will consider saying more, as long as it does not
contradict my contractual obligations.

Thanks for understanding, and sorry for the OT [technically, if not
professionally in the wider sense] postings - I thought an explanatory
summary was in order. Let's cut the thread.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]