ok I have 2 to offer,

1) about whats her name law offer to prevent goverment from buying non
opensource things

2) About what he think should be done to push linux in israel and solve
the hebrew problem which stop so many people from using it.

3) What people can do to push linux into the education system.

well I have one last which is not israel related but I think it's
important:

4) What plans they have to motivate hardware maker make drivers for linux,
   and why aren't they cooperating on the subject with other nix based
OSs?

my 2 ag

Ely Levy
System group