[long rant snipped]

> that 5-10 people worldwide get when trying to connect. I doubt that
> company i work for will use internet zahav in next 24 hours.

There is an Israeli site, which was made for exactly these kinds of rants:

http://www.service-report.co.il

I am not affiliated with it, but it seems nice. Works only with Explorer (oh no) but
it is supposed to hold people's positive and negative opinion about service providers
(not just Internet).

-- Arik