Itay 'z9u2K' Duvdevani wrote on 2003-06-16:

> Regarding spam,
> One has the right for privacy, including his e-mail address.
> One who gains an e-mail address against the will, or without the knowing, of
> the owner is breaking the law.
>
> (I'm not a lawyer, I just felt like putting it out that way :)

Well, I have just obtained your email address.  I won't write it won't
or ever spam you but by your definition I border on breaking the law
by reading your mail.

I beg to differ.  Obtaining email addresses is not evil in itself,
it's misusing them or passing them to bad hands.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If I don't hack on it, who will?  And if I don't GPL it, what am I?