Quoting Arik Baratz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> What the customer must do is switch to an ISP that actually enforces
> its AUP and doesn't get its address blocks blackholed. This is the ONLY way
> IMHO to convince an ISP to change their ways.

Great. I don't know which ISPs AOL blocks, but I assume based on my own past
spams that these include Internet Zahav, Netvision, 012, Actcom, and if I'm not
mistaken, Barak. Now tell me which viable option can I have for an ISP in Israel
that knows how to spell "Linux", and is not a lying cheat (like, say, Aquanet).

Herouth