Hi all,

Since I was afraid my machine got infected with a worm that sends spam emails I have created a small script based mechanism that gives me warnings whenever an smtp socket is opened (poling and parsing output of netstat - more ideas?). This mechanism is due to start automatically at boot time and is set that it will give text based warnings or xmessage warnings depending on the existence of X11 processes. This mechanism works but I have to manually set xhost after I start my X11 environment. Now I need more ideas of how to give warnings or how to set xhost automatically.

--
Thanks.

David Harel,

Home office +972 4 6921986