I have to humbly admit I did not understand most of your email. I'll just answer the part I do understand, then.

Lior Kesos wrote:

Man you have 4 kids?!!!

<begin part I understood>

How do you find the time to do all that wine hacking?

What wine hacking. Sadly, I haven't actually programed in wine for over a month, and haven't sent any patch for much longer than that :-(
<end part I understood>

I remember when I got married back then in runlevel 2 I had a few more
proccess but I could still hack a bit and play...
Then came run level 3 and freedom was witheld from me - tons of new
proccess - diapers and doctors and getting up at night
Runlevel 4 ispretty much the same but with anti-SMP mode turned on -
twice as much proccess - same CPU.

Here's a sniplet from inittab...
# runlevel 1 is Single luser mode
# runlevel 2 is multiluser without remote network (Married No diapers yet)
# runlevel 3 is Full multiluser with network (a network consisting of one kid)
# runlevel 4 is Not used - but utterly abused... 2 kids no sleep..
# runlevel 5 is Full multiluser with network and xdm (#include
flock_of_sheep_as_well.h
# runlevel 6 is System reboot (Do not use this for initdefault!)

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.