qmail complains occasionaly he's
"Unable_to_run_qmail-remote./" in the logs, I've
failed to find decent documentation on the web for
such a failure, peeking at qmail's source reveals that
it reports such an error is reported if
read(probablly-qmail-remote-pipe,...) returns zero and
(status_of_qmail-remote-child >> 8) is 111 [I've no
idea why the byte operation is needed]]. I couldn't
find anything about common errors that causes this
(qmail-log don't have anything about unable to run...)
unable to run, any ideas? Attached a qmail mail
message regarding the Unable_to_run_qmail-remote.
This problem occurs when ezmlm sends mail to all
mailing list members, some recieves that correctly and
for some I recieve the error message email attached.
It also reports "warning: trouble in select", the
manual reports in great details "Bug in the OS", the
source says it reports that when sys/select returns a
certain error value. Also I've googled a bit and found
no reports of this problem. I suspect both problems
are somehow related.
I'm using the latest version of qmail (1.03).
Any ideas? Things to check?

-------qmail=log lines:
@400000004499bbac0277b4cc delivery 214488: failure:
Unable_to_run_qmail-remote./
@400000004499bbac029e1504 warning: trouble in select
-------qmail-error-email:
<username>@<host A> mailing list.

at <username>-owner@<host A>.
/>

Messages to you from the parshapoints mailing list
seem to
have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first
bounce
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe.
If the probe bounces,
I will remove your address from the parshapoints
mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the
parshapoints mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of
100 per request),
send an empty message to:
<<usename>-get.123_145@<host A>>

To receive a subject and author list for the last 100
or so messages,
send an empty message to:
<<user name>-index@<host A>>

Here are the message numbers:

46

--- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I
received.