I am interested in setting up a simple source code control system for a SOHO setup. There is a Linux server running Ubuntu that can act as the repository server. Clients would be Windows and Linux. I am looking for recommendations for a system that will be easy to set up and not have a steep learning curve (i.e. less than two hours to get the basic system up and running and configured). There will only be one or two people using the system to begin with and all access will be over the local network. Ideally, there would be a graphical or web based front end to administering the system and an easy to use client for both Windows and Linux. Any suggestions?

--
David Suna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]