I don't really care regarding the form factor and electric power.
On second thought: preferably small with integrated power supply...

Regarding processing power:
My goal is to create a demo / POC of 3G to WiFi router.
I'll need to install two or three 3G modems on the USB ports.
I've managed to use Sierre Wireless Compass 885  on Ubuntu 9.04 without any
problems, so it will be nice if the SBC could support Ubuntu.
I forgot Ethernet (preferably 1 GbE) in the original requirements list.

Guy