Hi people,

I'm looking for people who knows Linux security very well, and Linux
internals well, and they are freelancers.

I'm making a list of those people for our company, so if someone buys from
us an unmanaged VPS, they'll get this list and can contact those people and
sign with them a contract to secure the machine and maybe do some sysadmin
jobs. The whole price and terms negotiation will be between our customer and
a chosen person from the list.

So if you want to be on the list the requirements are:

* Deep knowledge of Linux security, iptables, csf
* Knowledge with CPanel / DirectAdmin / ISPConfig
* Knowledge of bash/perl
* Freelancer - a must
* At least 4 years experience with Linux security.

Send me your details off the list: Full name, email, Phone numbers, and some
info about you that you think the customer should know.

Thanks,
Hetz

--
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org