Hi ,

I'm on the last year of software Engineering. studies (B.Sc), and I wish to
do the Engineering project in MANET area.
While I found lots of theoretical information , I'm strugling with find a
_maintained_ module in the kernel tree.
Currently I study the mac80211 module(but not sure if this is the right
one). Anyway what will be the right module to work in ? since I wish to
integrate the work directly into a used module and not create a new one.

P.S

* MANET - mobile ad hoc networks some times refers as mesh networks
Project information - Creating an adaptive network that will change the
location of the nodes according to predefined rules (economic , reception ,
area coverage etc...) on calculated terrain.
-- Boris Shtrasman ------------
|Gnu/Linux Software developer   |
| IM       : bori...@jabber.org   |
| URL      : myrtfm.blogspot.com|