I am watching this project from the moment it first appeared on the GitHub
trending page. I am looking forward for this project to become stable
enough for daily use. Much like you, I prefer to keep using worse tools
such as vim and gedit and not install proprietary software on my machine
when there are free alternatives. I know people who use sublime, and wish
to give lime project a try when I'd have the time for it.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Matan,
>

> On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM, Matan Ziv-Av <ma...@svgalib.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 1 Dec 2013, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>>
>>  Hopefully, it will be another step toward eliminating the open
>>> source community’s reliance on proprietary tools.
>>>

>> ?
>>

> Well, if by "?" you mean "What do you mean?", then for your information,
> some people with whom I interacted on Freenode ( http://freenode.net/ )
> and elsewhere have opted to use the Sublime Text editor due to it proving
> attractive for them, despite the fact that it was not open source. So in a
> way it involved a reliance on non-open-source (or so-called "proprietary")
> tools by the community.
>
> I personally avoided Sublime Text from the simple reason it was not open
> source - see what I wrote about it here -
> http://shlomif-tech.livejournal.com/65226.html .
>
> Best regards,
>
> -- Shlomi Fish
>
> --