Hi Tomer,

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Tomer Cohen <to...@gmx.net> wrote:

> I am watching this project from the moment it first appeared on the GitHub
> trending page. I am looking forward for this project to become stable
> enough for daily use. Much like you, I prefer to keep using worse tools
> such as vim and gedit and not install proprietary software on my machine
> when there are free alternatives. I know people who use sublime, and wish
> to give lime project a try when I'd have the time for it.

Thanks for the supportive comment. I was eventually able to successfully
build lime-text (after installing some missing dependencies) and tried
running the termbox application. It didn't seem to display the text right
(at least not inside tmux inside KDE's konsole) and the wiki page said that
the Qt 5 interface was buggy. So it's a start, but there's probably still a
long way to go.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish

--