On 2017-06-27 12:59, Rabin Yasharzadehe wrote:
>    Thanks.
>    Q1: can you share show did you converted the fonts (manually/script),

  #+BEGIN_SRC sh
  #!/usr/bin/fontforge -lang=ff
  #
  #
  # Accepts args *.pfa or *.pfb

  i=1
  while ( i < $argc )
    Open( $argv[i] )
    Generate( $argv[i]:r + ".ttf")
    i = i+1
  endloop
  #+END_SRC

>    Q2: do you know how can I patch together 2 fonts, for example
>           I like to have some subset of glyps from one font and some other
>    sub-set from another and and combine them together to a new font.
>           my use case it to have a monospaced-font with Hebrew support
>    (which not all of them have).

No idea. I'm not a font expert, and just dived into this fray
because it was something I realized I could do.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0