Though I haven't followed the story closely, you should note that this
conversion is problematic. Converting to OpenType while retaining the Type1
outlines would have been a better idea, if OpenOffice supports it.

Here's a relevant link that describes the problem in Type1→TTF conversion:
https://blog.idrsolutions.com/2014/06/3-reasons-font-converter-type-1-truetype/

Regards,
Dov