On 11/19/2017 4:15 PM, Shlomi Fish wrote:

just wanted to note that I agree in principle. Not every criticism of certain Israeli policies is anti-Semitic. I've written about it in the past here - http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/politics/define-zionism/ .

so do I, in fact, I think it is reasonable to assume that no Israeli completely agrees with the government on all things.

However if you can find his original "apology", there is no doubt that he was (is) an antisemite. I am paraphrasing here, but it was an apology for upsetting the Jews that rule the world (I think powers that be was the exact wording). He was very bitter about being censured.

As for moving on, I have, on to another less political distro.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379 Jerusalem, Israel