On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 18:15:37 +0200
Geoffrey Mendelson <geoffreymendel...@gmail.com> wrote:

[very offtopic]
> As for moving on, I have, on to another less political distro.
>
> Geoff.

I was in the process of converting all my and my family's computers to
Mint when I heard about Clem's litmus test. I switched to Ubuntu,
causing myself quite a bit of extra work undoing new Mint installations.

I quit publically criticizing Mint over that affair five years ago, and
in fact they haven't done anything stupid since 2009. But I still have
a bad taste in my mouth, so I personally don't use or recommend Mint.

Kind of like I don't buy Volkswagens. Or Mel Gibson movies. I wouldn't
enjoy driving the former or watching the latter.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust