On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On my system I have three scsi disks.
> I installed Won 2K on 1st disk.
> Rh(Fedora) on 2nd disk.
> Rh 8.0 on 3rd disk.
>
> When I was installing Rh 10.0 I created a new swap on SDC3

Since you have installed it on separate hard disks, you have each OS on
different hard disks.
You need to find the partition that your RH 8.0 is installed on.
Do fdisk -l /dev/sdb
If sdb is your second scsi hard disk which has RF8.0 installed on it.
And include that partition in your grub.conf.
Read docs on grub. See /etc/grub.conf and understand and try to add the
scsi partition that you have found and you are done.

Adding partition on one disk and seeing it another is strange. It cannot
happen!!

--
G.Vinubalaji

 MultiTech (())