On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:08:33PM +0000, Sudeep Holla wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Stafford Horne <sho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > From: Stefan Kristiansson <stefan.kristians...@saunalahti.fi>
> >
> > Motivation for this is to be able to print the way information
> > properly in print_cpuinfo(), instead of hardcoding it to one.
> >

> Any particular reason not to use generic cacheinfo sysfs infrastructure ?

No reason as far as I can see, the creation of this patch predates the
generic cacheinfo sysfs infrastructure.

The patch itself doesn't add cache information to cpuinfo though,
only corrects a bug in the information that is already there.

We should look into exposing the info in the generic cache info sysfs
and potentially removing the information from cpuinfo.

Stefan