On Mon, 16 Jun 2014, Nick Krause wrote:

> If that is the case ,David I would mark bug id 44631 as closed due to no
> need for my if statement.

You don't want to depend on the implementation of the page allocator to
never return NULL for orders < PAGE_ALLOC_COSTLY_ORDER with GFP_KERNEL, it
could possibly change in the future and we wouldn't catch your dependency
in send_flowc().  The size object size of the skbuff_head_cache slab cache
could also change.  You don't need the suggested pr_warn(), though, since
the page allocation failure warning would also be noisy enough.