Kyle Guinn wrote:
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 02:39:11 Hans de Goede wrote:
Which also makes me wonder about the same change for the mr97310a, is that
cam already supported in a released kernel ?

If not we MUST make sure we get this change in before 2.6.29 final, if it
is I'm afraid we cannot make these changes. In that case if we ever need to
header data we need to define a new PIXFMT for mr97310a with the header
data, and deprecate the old one.

I don't believe the driver has made it to any kernel yet. Even if it has, the user would need to have an unreleased version of libv4l. I think this change would inconvenience me and Theodore at most. Let's change it now.

+1