2009/10/8 Miroslav Pragl <lists.subscri...@pragl.cz>:
> Hello,
> are here users of Pinnace 320e (PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick)?
>
> I have lots of problems with tuning, namely
> - scan somehow locks on the first frequency listed in scan file and finds no
> signal on subsequent freqs
> - kaffeine which has own scanning scans RELIABLY two, somehow three of four
> channels available in my region
> - vlc which has great commandline parameters for direc tuning frequency and
> programm (by its ID) works fine
>
> I currently use Fedora 11 with latest stable kernel (64 bit) and try to keep
> up-to-date with linuxtv drivers
>
> any help or atleast bug confirming would help me a lot
>
> Thanks
>
> MP
>
> P.S. although i hated the aggressivnes of Markus' drivers from mcentral.de
> (no longer maintained) and need of FULL kernel sources these atleast worked
> :(

Hi Miroslav,

I did the 320e work with the assistance of a couple of users in
Europe.  Could you confirm that you are running the latest v4l-dvb
tree from http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb?  If so, please provide the
output of dmesg after connecting the device.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com