Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the review!

On 08/28/17 13:33, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> +
>> +Ranges below noted as [a, b] are closed ranges between a and b, i.e. a
>> +and b are included in the range.
>
> Normally I've seen <a, b> for closed ranges, (a, b) for open
> ranges. Is that different in your country?

I guess there are different notations. :-) I've seen regular parentheses
being used for open ranges, too, but not < and >.

Open range is documented in a related well written Wikipedia article:

<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_range>

Are there such open ranges in Czechia? For instance, reindeer generally
roam freely in Finnish Lappland.

What comes to the patch, I guess "interval" could be a more appropriate
term to use in this case:

<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interval_(mathematics)>

The patch is in line with the Wikipedia article in notation but not in
terminology. I'll send a fix.

Sakari Ailus
sakari.ai...@linux.intel.com