Hi,

I want to turn my Netgear ReadyNAS RN104 into a VDR.
I already run a self made kernel 3.16.3) and plain debian on it.
For hardware and software details see http://natisbad.org/NAS3/

I recently compiled those DVB modules into the kernel.
And after a lot of struggle to get a clean build, I succeeded in loading
the modules:
dvb_usb_technisat_usb2, dvb_usb, dvb_core, stv090x, rc_core

but device recognition somehow does not fully work.

usb 2-1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using xhci_hcd
usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=14f7, idProduct=0500
usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
usb 2-1: Product: TechniSat USB device
usb 2-1: Manufacturer: TechniSat Digital
usb 2-1: SerialNumber: ************
technisat-usb2: set alternate setting
technisat-usb2: firmware version: 17.63
dvb-usb: found a 'Technisat SkyStar USB HD (DVB-S/S2)' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
dvb-usb: Technisat SkyStar USB HD (DVB-S/S2) error while loading driver
(-12)
usbcore: registered new interface driver dvb_usb_technisat_usb2

How my I find out more about the error -12? It's a lot of wrapped
"return ret" in the code...
Is there any way of enabling more logging?

I believe it comes from the dvb-usb-technisat-usb2 module, but there is
no c file?

thanks.

Jan