David Testardi escreveu:
If the DOS box were just a little bigger (i.e. bigger with clean fonts),

Would anyone be interested in writing a Font-Install-Manual for Dosemu?

I absolutely have no time to do it, but I have develloped a modus
operandi to find the fonts of any size, any codepage (GPL) and convert
and install them in X and KDE. I have the docs with very little
explanation which I can translate to english (from portuguese) if
nescessary, and answer questions...

It will need some trimming and testing but it is all there!!

I have seen in the recent past, many many questions about this topic,
and maybe someone volunteers a a contributor, with my contribution in
the background... Reasonable Linux konledge would be nescessary, just
enough to edit scripts and undersand some comments

Alain