Hallo!

I´m using a very old DOS Programm in my office which I´ve written in
Nantucket-Clipper 20 years ago  . In former times it run well in a Dos
Window on OS/2. But now I get a new computer with Suse Linux 10.3. The
programm runs good in DOSEMU but "top" tells me it consume nearly 99.9%
CPU. And afte a short time the temperature alarm of my computer is ringing.
I tried to change HogThreshold but even with "1" I´ve a system load of
more than 98%. Same if i use "Speed" in Dosemu.

How can I fix this?

Hayen