That is the way that "should" work. I am glad to know that it does.
External (to clipper) program don't work for clipper because the problem
is inside clipper, there are other programs that do this too including
some but not all Borland IDEs.

As to not working in some places, please keep us informed and if
possible, I beg you to post a final and complete solution when you find it.

BTW, there are other similar programs, maybe you have luck and find
another one...

Alain

Hayen Iggena escreveu:
Hi!

It works! Thank you!
The problem is that I compiled the programm on my laptop. If I start it
Dosemu crashes or the programm stop at the line with the new function.
But on the computer in my office the programm works well in Dosemu and
system load is near 0%.

Hayen

Klemens Lichter (via GMX) schrieb:
Hayen,
what linker do you use? I use Exospace fpr Clipper 5.3 and RTLink for 5.0

You should have the follogin lines inside your .LNK file:

FILE ..\iamidle.obj
LIB ...\nanfor
LIB ...\cpmi

I think all these is needed for. It is so long time since I included this to
my projects and than never again thought about.

Another tip: this "iamidle" does not like the clipper debugger. So I have
the very first lines of my first starting procedure in every project:

#ifndef DEBUG
   ft_onidle({|| ft_iamidle(30,.T.)})
#endif

While debugging there is high cpu using, but not while the program is in its
normal run.

Klemens